New Gun Range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I didn't shoot, but I stopped in to see if they were open. It was pretty hot in there. The range is all wood with a layer of steel underneath. The target system is a manual rope and pulley with a clip on it. I understand this is only temporary. I'm anxious to go and try it out as it's only a mile from my house.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I didn't shoot, but I stopped in to see if they were open. It was pretty hot in there. The range is all wood with a layer of steel underneath. The target system is a manual rope and pulley with a clip on it. I understand this is only temporary. I'm anxious to go and try it out as it's only a mile from my house.

Hmmmmmm ... we live smack inbetween H&H and Canadian Valley so we have the best of both worlds. :P However, I would like to go by and just see what is going on. I really hope he can make a go of it. You can never have too many ranges or gun shops ... :w000t:

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Sgt Everett's today.

It's GOING to be a very nice range when they get it finished.. I went ahead and signed up for a year membership so I HOPE they get things like ventilation worked out soon.

I think it's a nice location, too, convenient to both Norman and Moore.

I plan to be in there at least once a week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom