New Gun Range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by today...looks nice..I asked the guy behind the counter if I could bring my 9mm rifle or my .22 rifle..he said he'd have to ask but probably not..if someone could get ahold of the owner and check it would be nice to know.

Nope, I asked them about this today (took the concealed carry class).

It's staffed by a bunch of Marines. It was a very positive experience. He's not out there to make money. The owner (Elliot) teaches the classes and is very knowledgeable about the SDA. He has a good sense of humor.

I definitely recommend them (if your considering taking a concealed carry class, PM me for a referral. You'll get $10 off).

They're open until 8pm seven days a week.

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning on driving the looooong 2 miles to shoot there tomorrow (or sometime in the ensuing days). Seriously though, I miss living in Kansas on 30 acres where I could just shoot in the backyard. Ahhhh, those were the days.
I'll be sure to give everyone an update on how the experience at Sgt Everett's range goes. :gun2:

** Disclaimer: I have shot there during my CCW class, but the range was not finished at that point.

Voodoochile

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, I asked them about this today (took the concealed carry class).

It's staffed by a bunch of Marines. It was a very positive experience. He's not out there to make money. The owner (Elliot) teaches the classes and is very knowledgeable about the SDA. He has a good sense of humor.

I definitely recommend them (if your considering taking a concealed carry class, PM me for a referral. You'll get $10 off).

They're open until 8pm seven days a week.

Thanks for the info..too bad they don't allows 22lr or 9mm rifles..they are less than 2 miles from me.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went today- it is all wood which is kinda neat. Make sure you have or buy sillouette targets as smaller targets have you aiming unnaturally high. You don't want to shoot out the clothesline like I did! I shot through the 8 or 9 ring, but the angle had me graze the rope at its end.

Was nice though - I bought an instant membership so susbequent visits cost $5.

93turbohatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there on Saturday. Nice range. Nice fan blowing, not as hot as h & h. My buddy shot down one the nylon ropes used to pull the target in and out LOL. Nice people, targets are a little high, and ear plugs cost $1, ouch. I forgot mine. Not very busy just my buddy and I on the range for about an hour.

aussieblake

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live about three miles south of Gunworld and never been there, mainly due to the fact the current owner. This range is about seven miles, and they will get my business over GW.

Latest posts

Top Bottom