New Gun Range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to go there once they're officially open. That could be my new Happy Hour Friday spot. Forget going for a beer after work. I'm going shootin' !

OK...once in a while I'll still have to hit up Royal Bavaria and their outdoor beer garden and their homebrew, and brats and...drool...just not on the same day as shooting.

Hey bierhunter my best friend's family is the new owner (a few months) of Royal Bavaria and I'm out there all the time. I'm right there with you man I get hooked up with free 2 liter boots and desserts all the time. Ill have to try and get some kind of OSA discount or something going.

I just finished up my CCW class at this place and I've been back to shoot at least 5 times in 3 weeks I love it up there. They always give good discounts if you work on them hard enough. I got the membership and only pay $5 to shoot and always get a couple of targets free.

bkropp01

New to the site!
Reaction score
Anyone know if they are a cash only establishment? I tried calling a couple of times but wasn't able to get anyone on the phone. I live in Norman and I'm thinking about joining. Just if I need be sure to stop by the ATM before I head over there.

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just took the CCW class there. There are 15 pistol lanes that will take up to .45cal. There are plans to add two rifle lanes that will handle most any cal.
It is not fancy. You have to pull the target hangers by hand. I Figure if you want fancy you can go pay for fancy somewhere else! Everyone seems really nice. I did not buy a membership. $10 for unnlimited time in a lane does not sound bad to me! If living in SOKC, Moore, Norman....I would check them out!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just took the CCW class there. There are 15 pistol lanes that will take up to .45cal. There are plans to add two rifle lanes that will handle most any cal.
It is not fancy. You have to pull the target hangers by hand. I Figure if you want fancy you can go pay for fancy somewhere else! Everyone seems really nice. I did not buy a membership. $10 for unnlimited time in a lane does not sound bad to me! If living in SOKC, Moore, Norman....I would check them out!

Well I'm glad I didn't go down there with my 10mm.

Get my hopes up, load up in the car, drive down there,
then
"Sorry sir, nothing hotter than 45ACP"

aopeteleco.files.wordpress.com_2009_10_fuuuuuuuu.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Shot there Saturday, half the lanes were down due to broken rope, clips, etc. They are going to have to keep it up better or it's not going to be in business long. The ropes hang down so bad it blocks part of the target unless you just run them out a few feet. Very basic, good to go if you want an indoor range to shoot on the southside, reasonable prices, but need to spend a little and make it more functional.

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My CCW class shot between 6:00 and 7:00p.m. I think only two lanes were down to broken ropes. Since we shot so close in the ccw class I did not notice the ropes blocking the targets. Maybe there will be some growing pains but I bet they will improve as they go.
Still worth a try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom