New Gun Shop in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
southwest gold and bullion is waiting on an ffl. it is right behind o'reillys at 2nd and broadway. they said it should be here next wednesday. i was in there today buying some silver and he had some new guns stacked up in preperation. the two gents working in there tells me thwe counters will be full as soon as the liscence is there. heres to hoping the prices are competative!

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
southwest gold and bullion is waiting on an ffl. it is right behind o'reillys at 2nd and broadway. they said it should be here next wednesday. i was in there today buying some silver and he had some new guns stacked up in preperation. the two gents working in there tells me thwe counters will be full as soon as the liscence is there. heres to hoping the prices are competative!

How can they have new firearms piled up if the don't have an FFL? Don't know how they know they will have a license on Wednesday...ATF does not work that way.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are high dollar on ammo, talking 550 22lr golden for 75$, Tula .223 for 15$, Blazer Brass 9mm for 20$.......You get the idea, they started buying ammo off of Armslist during the panic to resell which is why its so high dollar. Dont know what the firearm prices are going to be like but I can imagine. Good place to get silver (I have bought from them) but as far as guns and ammo, I just hope it gets better.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are high dollar on ammo, talking 550 22lr golden for 75$, Tula .223 for 15$, Blazer Brass 9mm for 20$.......You get the idea, they started buying ammo off of Armslist during the panic to resell which is why its so high dollar. Dont know what the firearm prices are going to be like but I can imagine. Good place to get silver (I have bought from them) but as far as guns and ammo, I just hope it gets better.

Sounds like I will stick with sooner, HH and outdoor America.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
How can they have new firearms piled up if the don't have an FFL? Don't know how they know they will have a license on Wednesday...ATF does not work that way.

that is a very good question,i didn't put the two together,mmm. and yes the ammo prices are high but they will learn real fast that they have to be at least fair on the gun prices or it will be a costly adventure. i will try to support a local business if i can though.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care what they paid for ammo, I only wish to pay market price. And market price is coming down, slowly now, but I predict more quickly soon.

SportsWorld has already lowered their price on .22lr. I've bought over 1k of .22lr SUBSONIC in just the last week in three different locations and could have had more if desired. Locally, no more than $4/50 rounds and $5.40/50 shipped from Midway.

Even found a bit of 9x19 at WM. wowsers!

Back on point, I hope they do well. Gun shops doing well is good for 'us' shooters and means we value them being in business. If they are out of line on pricing, stocked items or hours, the market will speak.

Best of luck. And, good luck with that next Wednesday thing, as I smell suspicion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom