new guy here. Tac Rak!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacRak

Marksman
Reaction score
I am able to make these custom for any length, or any dimension you want. I will have a thread posted shortly with my models. thanks for looking!

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TacRak,

Welcome to OSA. Please read the PM I send you. It will have specific instructions on how you can remain a member in good standing, should you wish to do so. Thanks for your understanding!!

Patti

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TacRac is a nice guy. His thread is not gonna get locked ... you dolts find some manners ... :tounge: :rotflmao: The least you can do is let the new guys get out of the intro section before the hazing starts ... :wink2:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of towner? Check
First post trying to sell something? Check

Nope. Hazing starts now. Nobody said we're gonna make your job easy....LOL! Could be as fun as Mr. Combat Control, Marine Recon, counter-snipe, LEO who was really calm in bad situations and was just passing through Tinker "doing paperwork at DLA". Ok, maybe not that good.

Maybe he'll show back up and give a little back. We'll see. (but those raks are neat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom