New indoor gun range coming to Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to one of the guys at Murfs last week and he told me they had decided to go ahead with building an indoor gun range.He didn't know when it will be done but its going to be across the street north of the gun store where a car lot use to be.Just happy to have an indoor gun range on the way.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet they are doing pretty well compared to others in the business right now. They have a lot of loyal customers including myself. But to offer a range in addition to the classes they teach would be great. And if they have a good rental selection that would be nice. And monthly competitions... But anyway, they are a great bunch of people and I hope it works out for them.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet they are doing pretty well compared to others in the business right now. They have a lot of loyal customers including myself. But to offer a range in addition to the classes they teach would be great. And if they have a good rental selection that would be nice. And monthly competitions... But anyway, they are a great bunch of people and I hope it works out for them.
I really like the guys at Murf's it reminds me of the way stores were when I was a kid.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I talked to one of the guys at Murfs last week and he told me they had decided to go ahead with building an indoor gun range.He didn't know when it will be done but its going to be across the street north of the gun store where a car lot use to be.Just happy to have an indoor gun range on the way.
I was just in the shop talking with them and they brought it up with me. Murf was waiting on his contractor to show up so they could get started. I believe it will be a good thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom