New Indoor Shooting/Archery Range in Shawnee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDCGUNROOM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, I have never been impressed with BDC.

I suggested to the owner a couple of years ago, that he should look into building a range. He just got pissed off and said, "Yeah, you got a million dollars to loan me!". Trust me, he has access to big money.

He's always acted like an arrogant jerk to me, and others that I know. I did get good service from one of the ladies that worked there, once.

Maybe they will be better after the renovations, but I'm not holding my breath.

Carry on.
I'm not sure when the last time you came in was, but give us another shot. You're from Shawnee so why not keep trying to cultivate a relationship with what will be (is?) the premier facility in the area? Maybe I've changed, maybe you caught me on some bad days. Maybe, just maybe, you and your friends behaved like arrogant jerks and I merely reciprocated. Regardless, give us another shot, there are five other people to talk to now. Hope to see you soon.

BDCGUNROOM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to worry, my fellow OSA members, the new range is still a go, just not moving as fast as I would like. 39,000ft building, 18 lanes, indoor archery, snack bar/restaurant...still looking at a 2013 opening, just later in the year. I'm trying!
Thanks for the support.
Lots of guns in stock, more than Academy! Ammo too.
Open 11-6 M-Sat
BDC Gun Room

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure when the last time you came in was, but give us another shot. You're from Shawnee so why not keep trying to cultivate a relationship with what will be (is?) the premier facility in the area? Maybe I've changed, maybe you caught me on some bad days. Maybe, just maybe, you and your friends behaved like arrogant jerks and I merely reciprocated. Regardless, give us another shot, there are five other people to talk to now. Hope to see you soon.

Yeah, this really makes me think you might have changed.:hellno:

BDCGUNROOM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Phart, you are awesome! It's been weeks since I've posted and it only took you 31 minutes to dredge up something from the past! It's like my 9th grade girl friend, "Oh yeah? Well, remember when you..." Please come in and see us, it takes guys like you to keep us lined out, and we certainly need lining out.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you that BDC gun room is a AWESOME spot to shop and get Good advice as most of the staff have been though several very good training classes so they KNOW what there talking about.!!!!!!!

Highly Recommended!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom