New Leupold optics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Leupold has came out with this WEIRD AS F**K scope that sits on the side of your rifle called the "D-EVO" (Dual-Enhanced View Optic).
It actually sits behind your dot of some sort whether or be EOTech, AimPoint, etc.
What I find interesting about it is that you don't even gotta' move your head at all to look through it, you just gotta' look down into it!
Now that damn thing is gonna' run you $1874.99..... :faint:
Now for combat and especially competitive purposes, it'll change the way things work, IMHO!
Here's a picture of what Leupold calls a "scope".:
B.png
Here's a video of the scope.:

Now Leupold has made a red dot that actually is meant for this particular scope but they even quote that you can utilize and type of red dot you want, I've even seen a Trijicon RMR being used with it.
Their new red dot is called the "LCO" (Leupold Carbine Optic).
Here's a picture of the LCO.:
C.jpg

Here's a picture of the two optics on the same rifle like their meant to be.:
D.jpg
IMO I find these two (Mainly the D-EVO though!) to be the most BADASS things out there on the market, I give them both a big thumbs up and as far as a 10 outta' 10 scale, well it's for sure a freakin' infinity and beyond!
So tell me what you guys think about this!
I've for sure gonna' save up my pennies and get a an AimPoint T1/H1 and the D-EVO!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom