New Member from Northern, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drillin' Tech

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Been lurking for 2-3 years and finally decided to join in the fun. I'm a relatively new shooter and reloader (2-3 years) but have really enjoyed reading and learning from the more experienced OSA members on this board. I've gotten into reloading, USPSA/Steel Challenge, and more recently some hunting, though only pheasant and coyote so far. Thanks everyone!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Been lurking for 2-3 years and finally decided to join in the fun. I'm a relatively new shooter and reloader (2-3 years) but have really enjoyed reading and learning from the more experienced OSA members on this board. I've gotten into reloading, USPSA/Steel Challenge, and more recently some hunting, though only pheasant and coyote so far. Thanks everyone!

Welcome to OSA. Where are you shooting Steel and USPSA?

What specie are you interested in for hunting?

Drillin' Tech

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. Where are you shooting Steel and USPSA?

What specie are you interested in for hunting?

Mainly the Ponca City club matches but have shot in OKC and Wichita before too. We've shot together quite a few times actually Dennis, I was the guy atSteel Challenge in Ponca last week shooting the red 22/45 that had to bum a spare battery! Plan on being out there tomorrow for the USPSA shoot too. Hope to see you there

As for the hunting, I've only had the chance to go pheasant hunting a couple times this season and have a day planned with an experienced coyote hunter to go and try to call some in on some land out west of here. Didn't grow up hunting, aside from shooting jack rabbits at my grandparents ranch with an old .22 but hoping that as things settle down a bit for me I'll get a chance to try a little bit of everything. Seems like a good part of the state for a variety of game!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mainly the Ponca City club matches but have shot in OKC and Wichita before too. We've shot together quite a few times actually Dennis, I was the guy atSteel Challenge in Ponca last week shooting the red 22/45 that had to bum a spare battery! Plan on being out there tomorrow for the USPSA shoot too. Hope to see you there

As for the hunting, I've only had the chance to go pheasant hunting a couple times this season and have a day planned with an experienced coyote hunter to go and try to call some in on some land out west of here. Didn't grow up hunting, aside from shooting jack rabbits at my grandparents ranch with an old .22 but hoping that as things settle down a bit for me I'll get a chance to try a little bit of everything. Seems like a good part of the state for a variety of game!

HaHa! I've been setting up the range for the match and just caught your post the day later after the match. We had a great match today. Lots of folks, and some really fun times. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom