New Member from OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings.

I'm a new member from OKC. Moved here from Eastern Washington State last year, but originally from Wichita. Was not raised around guns and only got into them later in life, so I'm still trying to learn new things and what better place to do it than here. Currently working on an SBR build that I'm converting from an AR pistol that I've added lots of upgrades to. I plan to file paperwork next week. Always open to advice or help.

Other than guns I'm really into finance and economics and work in the finance industry. Currently pursuing a graduate degree in Statistics. Always happy to offer free advice, discuss it, or help people not get ripped off by bankers.

Always happy to talk about guns and money. :)

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings.

I'm a new member from OKC. Moved here from Eastern Washington State last year, but originally from Wichita. Was not raised around guns and only got into them later in life, so I'm still trying to learn new things and what better place to do it than here. Currently working on an SBR build that I'm converting from an AR pistol that I've added lots of upgrades to. I plan to file paperwork next week. Always open to advice or help.

Other than guns I'm really into finance and economics and work in the finance industry. Currently pursuing a graduate degree in Statistics. Always happy to offer free advice, discuss it, or help people not get ripped off by bankers.

Always happy to talk about guns and money. :)
Fellow statistician here...welcome!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom