New member in Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New guy just moved to Lawton from PA. I am a recreational shooter and a newbie cowboy shooter. I have two questions where are the local ranges and where can I find reloading supplies?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Airpowermech,

Welcome to Lawton.
Here is a link to a recent thread about local ranges - you may find some useful info in it:
http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?181501-Where-to-shoot-in-Lawton-Duncan-area&highlight=Lawton+range

Also try doing a search using the keywords "Lawton" and "Range"

To summarize - the Lawton local ranges are:
- Ausley's Police Supply Shop owner's private outdoor range ($10.00/day)
- Ft Sill Privately Owned Weapons (POW) Range - available if you have post access and are are willing to follow Post procedures for bringing weapons on post
- Yellow Rose private indoor range in Altus ($14.95/personIIRC)
- Stephens County Rifle and Pistol (SCRAP) Club private range (annual membership) in Duncan

Come to a Friday Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team lunch and you can find out lots about local ranges
We also happen to have experts on darn near any other topic you might choose to discuss! LOL

HardKnox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. If you ever get up to the OKC area, visit Gene Sears in El Reno for reloading supplies.

2003 S Shepard Ave El Reno, OK 73036
(405) 262-2647

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New guy just moved to Lawton from PA. I am a recreational shooter and a newbie cowboy shooter. I have two questions where are the local ranges and where can I find reloading supplies?

Welcome.
Murf's in Duncan is the closest place that has a good selection of reloading supplies. I order bullets from J&K Bullet Casters.
You can find J&K on OSA. Ausley's in Lawton has limited reloading supplies.
About a hour southwest of Lawton is Grandfield, home of the Shortgrass Rangers. They have cowboy action matches twice a month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom