New Member in Olustee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello to all. Was referred to the site from a member I met today. Bought a place and moved to Olustee from northern Idaho in Feb. I live there with my 4 Corgis and so far we're diggin' it.

I'm a pretty experienced shooter. I spent 15 years in LE in Colorado and much of that time was as a firearms instructor and SWAT member. Also a disabled AF vet and spent some time as a Red Hat in the CO Guard.

When I left LE I opened a gun store in the mountains SW of Denver and ran that for 10 years until it got to be too much like work. The dog and I sold it and moved to Idaho.

Life sometimes doesn't go like you think it should, though, and I got divorced last Oct after 30 years and 1 day of marriage. It was amicable and we're still friends so it worked out OK. I couldn't afford to buy a house in ID so we (4 Corgis and me) packed up and moved here in late Feb this year.

I have two sons, both in their mid 30s. Oldest is a stay at home dad to 5 kids in AZ. Youngest is an AF Msgt TACP/JTAC in Alaska.

I'm pretty passionate about my country, my dogs, my freedom and my guns. I also like to shoot the breeze with like-minded people. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you in the near, virus-free future.

Thanks for letting me hang out here.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
welcome-47.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom