New member.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello

I have been looking for an Oklahoma Gun forum for a while. Just moved here a few months ago from Kommiefornia. No worries, I didn't bring any of the left wing liberal BS with me when I left.

I lived in rural Kern County in CA, one of the few places there that actually handed out CCW licenses if you took the time to apply.

I am retired Military, and am looking forward to applying for my OK License to Carry.

I was pretty well versed on the complexities of CA gun law, and hopefully will be able to get up to speed fairly quickly on OK gun laws.

I am currently living in McLain County.

I used to live here between 1992 and 1995. I was active duty Air Force. I trained as an EMT at OKCCC. Two weeks before departing to Korea, I responded to the Murrah Building Bombing. Other than my training clinicals, it was my first, and my last EMT run.

Last edited:

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service. Where were you in Korea? I had 3 years there on active duty and several trips back for business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom