This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_level_

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all, new member here. Stumbled across the forum searching for local metro area rifle ranges. I’ve been a wing shooter most my life then started dabbling in the pistol world last few years, however do have a Rem. 700 .243 I’d like to spend more time with.

Currently residing Edmond.

With that aside the little research I’ve gathered it appears regarding rifle outdoors one of the better places is the newly constructed Lexington range? If there are other recomendations, maybe a little closer to the Edmond area or just for knowledge sake, I’d apporeciate the info.

Thanks in advance.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
First trip to Lexington today since they reopened, great range! It is 100yds and under. Wilshire gun has an indoor range that is 100yds,25 and 35 as well which is way closer to you.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hello level, first of all, welcome to OSA. You might join the Oklahoma City gun club. Lots of opportunities to shoot all disciplines. We have a range that goes out to 600 with an orientation or a 300 yard range that anyone can use. Lots of pistol ranges too.

_level_

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies.

O-rider: Wilshire is my default, although I have not used the rifle range at this time. Seems to me rather surprising the outdoor range options in the metro area are quite limited.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Don't be timid about asking questions or getting into a conversation.
Just watch out for that member Steelfingers. He may be an ANTIFA spy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom