New Pheasant Limit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm, if you get 3 for two days in a row, how can that possibly (legally) blossom to 9? Granted, I'm no mathematician....

It's 9 AFTER the second day. on the second day you can only have six, but any day after it you can carry up to 9. You are only allowed to bring 9 with you back to OKC basically.

the regs say "daily limit is three. 6 after 1st day, 9 after 2nd day."

okbowhuntr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, I was hoping you would not see that. You are really trying to make it tough on me to send you guys home with a limit aren't you?
What do you think, should we cut down on the number allowed to come out and hunt? Say by one or two?:hey3:

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, I was hoping you would not see that. You are really trying to make it tough on me to send you guys home with a limit aren't you?
What do you think, should we cut down on the number allowed to come out and hunt? Say by one or two?:hey3:

Nope, Bring a bunch. The more the merrier! Just make sure they are all vegetarians. :tounge2:

Stillhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way, Bout dang time! :woohoo1: Course, this WOULD have to be the first year I'm going a pheasant trip 'cause my wife is due to have a baby in January.

Good for next season though!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom