New Pics From New Camera!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it seems my last thread has fell off here so figured I would start a new one with a few new pics with my new camera...

You can see more @ https://www.facebook.com/RecoilPhotographyOKC If you visit please share, like or just leave a comment.

Thanks for looking yet again!

Lets start off with Puppies!

2Q0A0195R by jbm_dc, on Flickr

And now for a firearm

2Q0A0182R by jbm_dc, on Flickr
2Q0A0153R by jbm_dc, on Flickr
2Q0A0159R by jbm_dc, on Flickr
2Q0A0156R by jbm_dc, on Flickr

A little boring, but just a few quick pics I thought I would share. Still working on the studio and once that is finished there will be much more to share.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Like the new camera? Manufacturer and model?

I am sorry, I guess I should have realized there are others here who shoot as well. I am using a Cannon MKIII. Listed in the sig also. Great camera, wish I could have taken it with me backpacking in NM. It was a huge step up from the Rebel I was using.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Camera is a MKIII 5D, I generally post through Flickr which shows this information along with some camera settings for each photograph.

I will have a few more firearms to photograph shortly, gotta get the studio finished. Such a large remodel, but I am just about done paint and electrical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom