NEW Pistol Match in Edmond !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Match is ON as of 12 noon.

WATCH HERE FOR ANY LATE BREAKING NEWS.

Remember, SIGN IN starts at 5:30

TWO spare speedloaders or magazines will get you thru each stage.

We can use help getting the range cleaned up, etc, so things get started reasonably on time.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY ARE COMING. If you're a seasoned shooter, I can use your help in watching the squad and keeping things moving, explaining to new shooters, etc, etc.

The match will be simple, yet challenging. Again, I encourage everyone to bring their CARRY gun, or some other gun that's fun to shoot, but that's not competitive in other venues.

SEE YOU THERE !

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
14 shooters shot the match and turned out to be the perfect number to iron out any kinks in the new scoring, etc.

4 stages saw a specific target engagement sequence, a strong-hand-only portion (which I forgot....) not to mention the charging and retreating targets.

66 rds total.

I noticed a definite lack of breathing in smoke created by lead bullets. in fact, I just blew my nose (I know, tmi) and NO black soot was present! Wow!

Two $50 Heartland Gift certificates were given out in a random draw. One winner was dead last, but he won a certificate!

I discussed the match with the shooters and got very positive feedback. There are a couple ideas offered that I may try next time, so I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks to the folks who came out!

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn.. wish I had been there because I would have finished dead last and won the certificate. :-)

Sounds like a good first outing David. Really sorry I couldn't get there. Next time!

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom