NEW Pistol Match in Edmond !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Damn.. wish I had been there because I would have finished dead last and won the certificate. :-)

Sounds like a good first outing David. Really sorry I couldn't get there. Next time!

B

trust me... you would not have! It was my first match of any kind and I had a great time. Thanks to David, Heartland, and the other shooters that were helpful and encouraging. If you guys can tolerate my high numbers, I will plan on being there every time!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
trust me... you would not have! It was my first match of any kind and I had a great time. Thanks to David, Heartland, and the other shooters that were helpful and encouraging. If you guys can tolerate my high numbers, I will plan on being there every time!

It was good to meet you Kelly. Its always good to have new shooters at the match. Once you get the first match out of the way it all gets a lot easier.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesse, nice videos as usual. I thought there was a different rule (IDPA) at this match about the mag holder being behind your hip? and no drop offset holsters? I really can't see your holster but your mag holders look like they are in front.

Just curious...............

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have really curvy hips so that front mag pouch was right at the front of my hip bone. I wore 3 mag pouches so that my start mag was on my belt not in my back pocket. I put the two pouches that I used for reloads in front of the belt loop that is located directly on my side. I guess a hardass RO could argue that my front pouch was a half inch or so to far forward. It didn't really matter where they were located as I only had to do one mandatory reload on stage 1. I did the other reload for fun. I shot hi cap division so I was allowed to use the 23 round mags I carry for self defense;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom