NEW Pistol Match in Edmond !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have really curvy hips so that front mag pouch was right at the front of my hip bone. I wore 3 mag pouches so that my start mag was on my belt not in my back pocket. I put the two pouches that I used for reloads in front of the belt loop that is located directly on my side. I guess a hardass RO could argue that my front pouch was a half inch or so to far forward. It didn't really matter where they were located as I only had to do one mandatory reload on stage 1. I did the other reload for fun. I shot hi cap division so I was allowed to use the 23 round mags I carry for self defense;)

Carrying that same rig today? :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have really curvy hips so that front mag pouch was right at the front of my hip bone. I wore 3 mag pouches so that my start mag was on my belt not in my back pocket. I put the two pouches that I used for reloads in front of the belt loop that is located directly on my side. I guess a hardass RO could argue that my front pouch was a half inch or so to far forward. It didn't really matter where they were located as I only had to do one mandatory reload on stage 1. I did the other reload for fun. I shot hi cap division so I was allowed to use the 23 round mags I carry for self defense;)

:uhh: :rollingla:rollingla

Sorry but ... well ... just READ it!! :P :rollingla

And in order to not completely hijack the thread, GC really enjoyed the range and the match. Wish we were closer to Heartland but then we would be farther from Harry's ... It is very nice that we shooters in OKC have such a plethora of places to choose from now.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Negative! I carry an LCP. Anything else would be to large and I would leave it home. I think my times would have been a littel better with the LCP out of my front pocket becaseu the recoil is so light. Actually thats your old LCP I carry.

Let's shoot snubbies next month.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
April 18th how much ammo should I bring ?

Round count is going to hover between 50 and 70

I asked the guys that shot if they'd rather have a 20 rd match that requires "smart/tactical" rounds, or if they want to "light 'em up" with more rounds fired.

They voted more rounds.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's shoot snubbies next month.

I kind of enjoyed high cap and winning. I really don't think shooting a match with my Rossi snubbies will do me or anyone else any favors. I am hoping to use Stewballs sweet S&W 1911 that I have on loan.

My holster was a standard IDPA legal bladetech without the DOH. I think next month Im going to go full IDPA and bring my new concealment vest. Even though I would never ever wear that vest in order to carry concealed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom