NEW Pistol Match in Edmond !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not being a smartbutt, but does anyone carry more than one extra mag when out and about?

Every day I have a gun on.

I just bought my first single mag pouch but the only reason for it is to mate to an AR mag pouch for a rifle/pistol double pouch.

I usually carry 2 reloads for my bug as well unless it shares mags with my primary.

I'm hoping to make the match in April.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a little J frame years ago, but when I shot a soda machine and it didn't penetrat the thin sheet metal, I quit...not to say they don't work...just lost confidence.

I carry my snubby. But Man I just hope I never have to defend myself from a soda machine. It sounds like I'll really be in for a fight! just think of how unstobbable that coke machine would be if it were on crack too? LMAO!!!

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Jesse...."He hates these cans!!"

I think the point I was trying to make, was if you had to, and your opponent was hiding behinde a stop sign, you wouldn't be much of a threat to them....BUT it sure beats having nothing, and at contact distances....OUCH!

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love that movie.

Anyway, wonder how slow a reload on the Anaconda would be. Guess it won't be an issue at the moment until I get it working again.

Did you seriously just admit that your "anaconda" isn't working? Don't worry Paul, I hear they have pills for that sorta thing nowadays. :pms2:

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A spare mag is mostly for malfunctions as opposed to firepower.
Kinda like sporting 2 balls!!

Wait I thought the idea was to spray as many rounds as possible before the cops hauled you off for questioning?:gun2: J/K

I carry 2 spares I guess because with the kahr mags its not much different than carrying one xd or M&P spare that I was so use to. I also can't make up my mind between the extended and the regular so I carry one of each.:uhh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom