New Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grb13

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello
New to the site this past week (a buddy turned me onto to it). And I'll be GD if it isn't as good as any national forum out there. I've already found an entry level hunting rifle I'm interested in (PM'd, but haven't heard back), and learned a lot of misc. things.
About me, I've shot and hunted small game a few times, but never owned a gun in my life... Then I went to a gun show at the Fairgrounds in December with the before mentioned buddy to just observe and check things out due to all the craziness... Left with a Ruger SR40C and I've been hooked ever since. I've since purchased a S&W 15-22 and a Mossberg 500 Combo. I also traded a couple drag bags for a Mosin 91/30.
I just realized something, is it dumb to tell everyone what I got? Or am I just worried about black helicopters hovering over my fine livery of firearms? :D
But I digress...
Besides saying hello, I guess I'm on here to get some direction where to look for an economical hunting lease in the OKC, or OKC-Tulsa area. Which of the sub-forums is the proper place to look for leases? There'd be 4-6 of us (BTW, I'm the least experienced of the group).
Thanks fellas, great site. That intro was prolly a bit long lol sorry, I've had a few beers :drink:

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh oh the powers that be have cut my post....Please don't ban me again!!

and again Welcome to the forum, sit back and read a while...especially the rules!

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just realized something, is it dumb to tell everyone what I got? Or am I just worried about black helicopters hovering over my fine livery of firearms? :D

inventory taken. IP address and location noted. bahaha

Most of here have lost thier guns in a tragic boating accident. if you want to learn more, search "boating accident" and you'll get the general idea. welcome.

HardKnox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good leases are hard to come by. You can find some on other forums but be careful as the scammers are getting smarter every day. Welcome from Tuttle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom