New S&W Performance Center MP 2.0 and Shield Plus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like these just dropped today, all models compensated with optic cuts and enhanced slide serrations. I may just end up replacing my existing shield plus, when I can spare the Benjamins.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you want the optic cut and your current one doesn't have it, I wouldn't bother.

I have a couple of G45s setup for GSSF. They are setup identically, same optic, same trigger, same iron sights. The Unlimited gun has a threaded barrel and dual port comp. That's literally the only difference. I can barely tell which one I'm shooting between the two and that's the added weight on the end of the barrel. I assure you a 9mm doesn't produce enough gas to really make the comp work, at least not with carry ammo. Compensated carry guns are very highly overrated and about 99.999% hype. IMO.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not just the comp, I want the longer barrel than the 3.1 I have now. I wish I would have bought the longer one, after shooting with my Dagger. My Shield+ didn't come with the optic cut, but I had it done aftermarket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom