New show on National Geographic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doomsday Preppers had so much promise...then it just devolved into yet another 'show me the crazy' psuedo-reality show.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doomsday Preppers had so much promise...then it just devolved into yet another 'show me the crazy' psuedo-reality show.

Ahhhh ... but much as I hate to admit it, that was it's allure ... so many of those folks were on ARFCOM, SB and YouTube that it was interesting to see them come out and defend themselves after the airing of their shows. Or attempt to do so anyway.

The only one with any sense at all was the 23-year-old in the first show -- Meghan, I think was her name. She took her knocks, learned her lessons and moved on. Last I heard she had joined the military because she found it difficult to prep with the group of friends she had then. They didn't take it seriously, she said. Good for her for standing up for herself and what she believed in.

Wayne the Wine Maker was an absolute moron. There are no words to describe David Sarti. Even Kelleen "I'm gonna be the person that still has a 100 pounds to lose" Bishop has charges for fraud pending against her in federal court for some real estate transactions she was involved in.

The list just goes on and on and on ... does make for more interesting tv than DWTS, I gotta say that! :D

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were a few good nuggets in there...but I want more meat!

Kinda like another NatGeo show, Bid and Destroy. It was a good opportunity to have a Dirty Jobs style show. The could delve into the ins and outs of demo and the challenges they face etc...instead they make it into another staged "oh look I found a pristine 40 year old snowmobile just sitting on the floor in the barn I'm going to destroy" fabrication. Deep sigh.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom