New Smokeless ML Field Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I saved my TC Omega from my pre-smokeless days for just such an event. That sucker has been collecting dust in my safe for at least 7 years. I could sale it, but just as soon as I do I will need it because I REFUSE to put that smoking crap in my smokeless guns.

Same here, I've got a Knight thumb hole stock .50 that any of the smokeless guys are welcome to if you need a good shooter for Colorado. I've taken it a couple of times. Same ML claimed the first mule deer buck at Four Canyons special hunt.........so it's a least got one worthy notch on the stock. :)

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
after my boy seen the H & R 45/70 conversions he wants to sell his savage and get one made up. anyone interested it has a Nikon prostaff on it.It is 2 years old and been shoot maybe 50 times $700

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya last year we had original sighted it in with accurate 5744.Then Switch to IMR 4759 and resighted it in.He was using the
wrong powder (Accurate 5744).After loading it IMR 4749 it shots 1" groups at 100 yrds.would not of believed different kind
of powder would make that much difference

Good to hear it was something simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom