New Stupid Stuff Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
I created a new forum just called "Stupid Stuff." It's just a place to post funny stuff, start a dumb argument, or go off on a rant. The theme is to remain light-hearted.

I personally like this video even though I'm a Chevy man.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sure is funny right there; it sure is.

Attachments

• cant touch this.jpg
    cant touch this.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 334

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate bro-dozers and diesel douches with all my heart. Sterilize them all. Lower and re-rim their trucks and give them away to people that actually own trailers.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe we can trade in all the bro-dozers for reasonable vehicles, and save the education system with the savings?

If the education system wasn't so jacked, maybe their wouldn't be bro-dozers to start with! Hah! Does that count as circular logic?

I didn't even know the term "rolling coal" until someone introduced me to it. Ugh. Jackwagons.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the education system wasn't so jacked, maybe their wouldn't be bro-dozers to start with! Hah! Does that count as circular logic?

I didn't even know the term "rolling coal" until someone introduced me to it. Ugh. Jackwagons.

Speaking of education system, I used "their" instead of "there". Wow. Faaiiiiiil. :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom