NEW TIME for OKC Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Please note that with the excessive heat, we are going hammer down at 9:00am versus 10:00. Please make sure you let folks know that we are going to try and start an hour early.

We will shoot 6 stages and round count will be ~150. Rimfire will shoot their own division an we will have a .22 man on man side match. $10 and winner take all. Heartland will also be on-site and there may be some gift cards available for other finishes. If you don't have a .22 for the side match, don't worry. There will be serviceable .22's for you to use. I will bring a 550 pack for you to use.

Mike

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This will be action rifle. Much like USPSA but with a rifle instead of pistol. There will be target arrays in the bays with walls, ports, barrels an other sight/movement barriers. Check out jesse's videos on YouTube from 3-gun and pistol matches. The stages will be much like that.

Mike

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You'll need a magpul or larue hat as a minimum.
If not, cool points will be deducted.

Any points that I might get deducted for wearing a tdsa hat will more than be made up by the fact that I'm wearing a tdsa hat.
:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom