NEW TIME for OKC Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"I'm taking my ball and going home!"

Just for that, I'm not going to help setup til October

And I'm putting my comp back on after the TPC match in June. Thing bounces all over the place without it.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hehehehe. Seriously though, I was just fooling about not doing them anymore. Any chance we get to make Jesse feel like a schmuck, we take it. We will look for a date in October for a rifle match/October fest beer bash.

M

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw you recommend the Rolling Thunder several times over on Enos, but unfortunately, they don't come in blued. :)

And 3-gun is all about how cool your gear looks, so...

Now I didn't say it was as effective as the strolling thunder, just that it was pretty effective! :P

Just messing with you. Apparently feelings are a bit fragile on the forums tonight.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jesse just pmed me and wanted
Me to ask for him;
Why was there no water on the bays last week?
He said he knows for a
Fact that the practical rifle guys at oil
capital serve koolaid on the bays at their matches.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw you recommend the Rolling Thunder several times over on Enos, but unfortunately, they don't come in blued. :)

And 3-gun is all about how cool your gear looks, so...

That flashlight on the end of your handguard looked really cool when you couldn't fit your gun into that sideways port on stage 3 didn't it? LOL!

Take a look at the SJC Titan comp. http://stores.sjcguns.com/Categories.bok?category=AR-+Competition

I haven't tried it but it gets good reviews on Enos and has a very similar look and design to the Rolling Thunder comp.

EDIT! I just read your previous post that said you ordered one of these. Oops! Let me know how it shoots. I too have a black barrel that would not look cool with a shiny comp.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I can speak for Jesse when I say that he was probably asking what he asked to see if he could offer a way to ease the your work load for the next one.

Chris you really should speak for me more often. In fact I will give you my login info and I will PM you what I want to say and you can make it less offensive and post it under my name:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom