NEW TIME for OKC Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I'd settle for that. I put holes in waaaay too many white dudes! I gave one of 'em a pair of eyes on the horse stage. >_<

I torched a ton of those guys on the mineshaft stage. I knew it was a tight shot but I did it anyways! Lol... I would like to see the scores too...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yea?! I drilled one single solitary no-shoot about 4 or 5 times, not to mention all the others! Y'all top that!

And we won't even talk about all the mics and the 10 procedurals...

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yea?! I drilled one single solitary no-shoot about 4 or 5 times, not to mention all the others! Y'all top that!

And we won't even talk about all the mics and the 10 procedurals...

I was just telling someone today about how the heat does funny things to people. I've never seen so many no-shoots get greased and other eff-ups in general.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just telling someone today about how the heat does funny things to people. I've never seen so many no-shoots get greased and other eff-ups in general.

I can attest to this statement. I was having a great match until the last two hotter than hell stages that I tried to burn down to get finished ASAP. 3-4 no shoots, a miss or two, and using a half loaded mag, I was out of the runnings.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, it had an effect for sure. I can't blame it all on the heat though, rectal cranial inversion had a big presence.

Guys, don't beat yourselves up. Those stages were not easy. I designed and set them up, and still didn't do as well as I had hoped. I have quit designing beginner stages for us. This is why the OK shooters are doing so well in the big matches. We will try for another one of these soon.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom