New to Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all im new to the forum here. I work at Hailey Ordnance Company I am the CNC Programmer/machinist/gunsmith. And I do a little design work for our products, like our new s uppressors. I am also the owner of Overholser Precision LLC. Im a big long range shooting nut. I like accurate firearms. First and foremost I've been machining almost all my life. My great grandpa was a machinist for the rail road he had a lathe and mill in his home workshop. And grandpa was my babysitter so I've been making parts ever since I was a toddler. I am not some guy that enjoyed guns and went and took a night gunsmithing class and try to rob people from their money. I taught for 2 years at Canadian Valley Tech Center evening machine classes. Any ways go check out Hailey Ordnance Company on facebook and also Overholser Precision on facebook specializing in accurate rifles. Barrel threading and other services .

Thank you for your time
Tanner Overholser

Reaction score
Hailey ordnance is open to the public by appointment only. We hold a type 10 ffl. Manufacturing license. Presently we do not have a show room. But several stores around okc carry our products. Thanks

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I was just curious if you guys had a storefront of some sort. I've seen your lowers at Sooner State Pawn. Might have to pick some up for my next build. I'd like to support local firearm businesses if I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom