New to sbrs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I submitted my e-form and it came up with a null error and told me to put my password in again. I did that and then I look in my inbox and it shows that I have two forms that were successfully, though only the first one has an actual number attached to it. When I go to my forms on the ATF website, it shows one under "Drafts" and one under "Submitted/In Process".

Did I mess up somewhere, or do I think I am good to go?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I submitted my e-form and it came up with a null error and told me to put my password in again. I did that and then I look in my inbox and it shows that I have two forms that were successfully, though only the first one has an actual number attached to it. When I go to my forms on the ATF website, it shows one under "Drafts" and one under "Submitted/In Process".

Did I mess up somewhere, or do I think I am good to go?

Check the one that shows under "Submitted/In Process". Click the view form and make sure it looks correct. Also, the only place your actual name belongs is on the signature line. Everything else is your trust name.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check the one that shows under "Submitted/In Process". Click the view form and make sure it looks correct. Also, the only place your actual name belongs is on the signature line. Everything else is your trust name.

I think everything looks right. I believe I attached my NFA Trust PDF on the "line item" and the "documentation" sections.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You WILL show 2 forms... that is OK! Do NOT delete one like I did. There is a place where it actually explains this in the instructions, I found it later when it was pointed out to me. When I deleted the extra, it also deleted the right one. I could never check mine online, it showed (and still does) as empty.

It's all good. I know, it's frustrating, it's not clear-cut and it's annoying. You'll get 'r done and you'll be happy as can be... then you'll start thinking of the next one you want to apply for! :D

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You WILL show 2 forms... that is OK! Do NOT delete one like I did. There is a place where it actually explains this in the instructions, I found it later when it was pointed out to me. When I deleted the extra, it also deleted the right one. I could never check mine online, it showed (and still does) as empty.

It's all good. I know, it's frustrating, it's not clear-cut and it's annoying. You'll get 'r done and you'll be happy as can be... then you'll start thinking of the next one you want to apply for! :D

I am seriously worried. I mean, it started one day with a suppressor...last week, and now I've already got an SBR in. I am looking at my gun wall and thinking...."Man, wouldn't it be nice for that Uzi to have a 10 inch barrel, and for that VZ 61 Skorpion to have a stock?"

EDIT

And I just realized I forgot about my PAP 92 in my trunk....it needs a stock to!

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New questions

Do I need the caliber engraved on the barrel of I have multiple uppers?

And if I register it say with a 12" barrel can I build a second upper in a 10" barrel at a later date and be fine?

Latest posts

Top Bottom