New to the forum, just wanted to show some work I've done and say HELLO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a Glock 27 that I finished the other day, I removed the finger grooves, removed the factory texturing, undercut the triggerguard, relieved the magazine release area, polished all the internals, polished the barrel to a mirror finish, Cerakoted the slide in Burnt Bronze and stippled the grip in a 20lpi pattern.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
FN PBR, rebarreled with a Shilen 300 WSM barrel, AAC Brakeout, Custom Bolt Knob, Cerakoted in a Multicam style Pattern and the barrel and action Cerakoted in a custom mixed color.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I agree, it's definitely a person's individual opinion on what makes a firearm special. This was a customer's G27, he wanted something a little flashy, and said "surprize me". I've got some others that are pretty factory...kinda.

This one is all factory except frame mods| \/

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one done in the Kryptek style is a G23, just the aspect of the photo that I took kind of does make it look like a 27 now that you say something! I dont think there's quite enough length there for the locking bar cut out. I think the bigger sub-compacts do... G29 etc

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one done in the Kryptek style is a G23, just the aspect of the photo that I took kind of does make it look like a 27 now that you say something! I dont think there's quite enough length there for the locking bar cut out. I think the bigger sub-compacts do... G29 etc

Thought so but you wrote 'customer's G27' so just making sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom