Newbie-friendly bullseye match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to get into bullseye shooting, but would like to do it in a friendly environment. Some place that won't be too judgmental of my lack of marksmanship or unfamiliarity of the process. I'm an experienced shooter, just a little self conscious about my marksmanship. I've looked at the rules and surfed bulllseyepistol.com and am excited to try it.

Anybody have a suggestion for a place to learn at? I'm frequently in the Lubbock area of Texas, so anyplace in OK or North and West TX would be in my range.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rest assured that there will be a few thousand friendly, helpful shooters for every judgemental shooter. I would just go shoot. I know that the OKCGC has a bullseye match. I believe that the folks in Ada shoot bullseye, but I don't know for sure.

MilitaryBolt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Oklahoma City Gun Club has Bullseye Matches and also New Bullseye Shooters Training. We have a NRA approved Match this Sat Oct. 16th and first rounds down range at 9:00. This is our last outdoor match of the year and your first Bullseye Match at the OKC Gun Club is FREE!!!

We had our last New Shooter Training Oct 2nd but we are going to do it at the Heartland Range in Edmond, hopefully the first Sat of the month Nov through Feb. I will post it as soon as it is finalized. Also at H&H Range the first 3 Thursdays of the month Nov through Feb there is a 900 Bullseye Match (non NRA approved) and the 1st relay is at 5:00 and the 2nd is at 7:00 cost is $10.

Below is the link to the OKC's Bullseye web page it has a lot of good info and links for new shooters.
Please let me know if you have any questions

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As a newby bullseye shooter myself, I can assure you that there will be plenty of people at the OKC gun club bullseye division (myself included) that would be glad to show you the ropes. If you are free during the week I would be glad to take you out to the range and let you try out some bullseye gear and answer any questions that I can. Please give me a call. 615-1434 Mark Thomas

Latest posts

Top Bottom