Newly Joined from Shawnee Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Ragsdale

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name is Tim, 55 years old and looking to network with like-minded people.
Looking forward to conversations, and knowledge i will undoubtedly garner from many on here, and the good lord willing i might even have something to offer someone as well.
In these trying times i will take this as my first opportunity to say i wish each and every one of you safety and health and god willing long life. Stay safe and stay healthy constantly live in condition yellow.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Tim. We’d like to do an Eat n Shoot in Shawnee at the indoor range sometime. Maybe after they let us out of timeout.

Tim Ragsdale

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Tim. We’d like to do an Eat n Shoot in Shawnee at the indoor range sometime. Maybe after they let us out of timeout.
Range is still open they are just closing earlier i think last on the range is 5pm. That sounds like a good time. Im a member there and its where i took my sda class. Sidenote i was told by the lady there that if you come to shoot better plan on bringing your own ammunition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom