Next Appleseed: Excalibur Sporting Goods in Afton, OK, September 18-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, almost go time!

I just talked to Mike, and is all ready for us.

Apparently there are already shooters out there, so head out any time and you will have some company! Pre-registration numbers are at 30 right now.

I will be on site late tonight. If anybody needs anything, my cell is 4o5 88o o5o6. See you there. Oh, and bring your checkbooks, because Mike's got some toys there that I think some of you are going to like! And don't forget those shotguns and shells.

Everybody be careful and drive safe.

See ya,

henschman

RWVA shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
OK I know afew of"you" ran home and dropped...lol It was fun thank you for coming out..next time bring some extra cash..The range owner Had some deals..I spent a few bucks for a toy or two..

So plz Let us know when your ready for onemore ..Like Oct 20ish??lets Say..
And yes we will make sure to have daylight left for the shotgun bays..Some of us didnt get to shoot them either lol..

Thanks again and tell us what you think right here..We can run a AAR... good bad its ok we dont care ..We just want it to be the best time you and your kids have while shooting..Lots of first timers at this event and they all know come >>>>NOV>>The deers are on the ground out too 400 HUH?lol

Seeya At Banner road folks ....

Verdigris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time at the shoot. Thanks again to everyone that volunteers their time and effort to make these happen. And a big thanks to Mike at Excalibur for the facility and hospitality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom