NFA Firearms Trust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanWins1

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys im getting into the NFA market and i just got a NFA trust setup through *snip* they were very helpful, however i have read alot online about people having issues with trust, they were reccomned by some of my friends. Is there anything in paticular i need to be aware of, as far as the wording in my trust, and in regards to updating it per purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys im getting into the NFA market and i just got a NFA trust setup through *snip* they were very helpful, however i have read alot online about people having issues with trust, they were reccomned by some of my friends. Is there anything in paticular i need to be aware of, as far as the wording in my trust, and in regards to updating it per purchase.

I'm not familiar with their trusts, but as for when you're filling out the form for SBR in particular, remember less is more. I leave the description blank and for intended purpose just put "All lawful purposes." That's what I was told and it has worked perfectly for me.
Make sure the model and caliber are correct, if you have a funky gun that isn't quite listed correctly on there, you can always submit a picture along with it. But it's really a pretty easy process.
Remember to update your Section A every time you get a new a NFA item approved.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Signed up today, from Arkansas, first post is a referral to Arkansas gun dealer... Hmmm... Shill much?

Latest posts

Top Bottom