NFA Tax Stamp current wait time update?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6 months to the day for a 458 SOCOM suppressor from Lane. Not a trust.

Can you let me/us know what you think about that suppressor? Been eying it, also looking at the SiCo Hybrid and Bowers large bore...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As stated above, I sent mine in on September 11, 2017 and got it today 4/5/18. Had I not been a goober and signed the back, it would have been about 5 months. It’s getting better. I’m going to buy at least one and maybe up to 3 more.
Get them while we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amcardon, I really like the Lane 458 SOCOM Suppressor. I got the all titanium one and it only weighs 13 ounces. It is completely disassemblable which is a good thing if you are running cast bullets. It is as quiet as the Silencer Co one, I have shot them side by side. It is still pretty loud with full power loads due to the Sonic crack from those really big bullets, but it is definitely in the non ear plugs relm. Side note, you will need access to a 458 caliber range rod to make sure it is centered to the bore, as the exit hole on the Lane is very tight, which makes it a bit quieter than most, but I have seen one where the bullet was rubbing on one side at the very end. If you go that route, I've got one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom