NFL Draft tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been hearing lots of predictions on Baker Mayfield. Whats yours? Cleveland has 3 first round picks and I pray he doesnt get picked by them...
I'd like to see him in Miami, I think he would do well there.

The Browns get a great QB being likened to Farve. Bad team but some possibilities to improve with some trades and picks down the line.
Way to go Baker

Well, that little piece of my pontification was a waste...

Last edited by a moderator:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have any idea; but my thoughts are they are going to play it safe and go with someone else ... that other quarterback guy, you know, whassisname...big dude, throws the ball real well.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not a Mayfield fan other than he played for OU, but Cleveland is a death sentence for darn near any skill position. I hope the young man goes somewhere with a good seasoned QB to mentor him for a year or two...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a waste of potential talent.

#1 picks historically don't do well...because they end up going to teams that earned the #1 pick by sucking. Guys like Mayfield go to teams that can't grow/harness/nuture/utilize talent and get the tar beat out of them the first few years lol. If a player has any real potential, it gets crushed by teams like the Browns lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom