NFL ratings: Initial results show decline for K.C.-Houston kickoff game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pretty telling when you consider people have been without their sports for a while and were probably stoked to watch some...

At some point sports business people will realize that too much politics is just bad for business. It works like this... People don't start watching sports because some athlete they don't know says or does something they agree with politically... But avid sports fans will absolutely turn it off and/or not attend if an athlete says or does something they disagree with politically... This compounds when its the entire effing team and/or sports organization.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprise, surprise, surprise ... I don't watch movies ... Or tv ... Or sporting events ... So people with more money and privilege than I will ever know can dress me down for something I've never done.

This pandemic has solidified my place as the weird, kinda witchy, slightly scary old woman in the neighborhood. And I am perfectly happy with people's assessment of my strangeness. :fallangel

I've always been kinda a homebody. Now I am FOR SURE ... All I need is my garden, my critters and an occasional trip to the range to be a perfectly happy woman.:rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom