NFL ratings: Initial results show decline for K.C.-Houston kickoff game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was challenged at Zio's in Tulsa last night by the manager for not wearing a mask. Told her I had a medical condition that didn't allow me to wear one. She asked in a smartarse tone what was that condition was? My reply was that under Federal HIPPA laws and that pesky 4th Amendment to the Constitution she is not allowed to ask me what that medical condition is.
Some of the staff had their nose exposed and I pointed that out.
She came back with a dust mask and told me company policy required a mask be worn so I put it on top of my head with the strap under the chin. She told me it must cover the nose and mouth, and again I pointed out the staff that had their nose exposed.
If we hadn't been with a big group to eat I would have told her to go suck sand and left so I put it on, and when she walked away, wadded it up and threw it at her. Never wore it again. Everybody else in the group took theirs off too. I'm not a fawking sheep nor will I ever be.
Way too much evidence that the mask BS is more harmful than good.

Did you check for spit?

Liberty is a fundamental right, period. We the people do not give up our rights by legislation why should we give them up to cities who don't even know what is true and what isn't?

That black woman that drank the person's beer, jus caus she black and was backed by a bunch of people, I heard was exposed to Covid from the glass.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you check for spit?

Liberty is a fundamental right, period. We the people do not give up our rights by legislation why should we give them up to cities who don't even know what is true and what isn't?

That black woman that drank the person's beer, jus caus she black and was backed by a bunch of people, I heard was exposed to Covid from the glass.
That exposure is the consequences for personal actions. Although I don't want to see anybody get illness of any kind, she got what she deserved.
I also found out last night in of the threads by #Cy that a consortium of Medical Doctors in Tulsa are suing the city and city council to remove the mask mandate as its causing more damage than good.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
119204539_3693636107349717_4046751730999639610_o.jpg

Lotta truth to this around here......

There's also a lot of people "boycotting" sports when all they did was *****, piss, and moan about them previously anyways.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lotta truth to this around here......

There's also a lot of people "boycotting" sports when all they did was *****, piss, and moan about them previously anyways.

Exactly. Some "Boycott" it but yet it seems to live in their head rent free...just like the mask issue.

Funny how some are all about respect and property owner rights but won't hesitate to act like petulant "AH NOES mah rights" children when out and about. They're no different than those spoiled athletes.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. Some "Boycott" it but yet it seems to live in their head rent free...just like the mask issue.

Funny how some are all about respect and property owner rights but won't hesitate to act like a petulant "AH NOES mah rights" children when out and about. They're no different than those spoiled athletes.

I beg to differ on my statement about mask wearing being akin to spoiled athletes. First there seems to be a large portion of people that don't exactly know the masks will not stop the virus. All the mask does is contain slow down any spittle from a sneeze or cough. The virus is too small to be thwarted by the masks holes. In fact it could probably be argued the mask could be a container or trap because it is dry and the moisture in the air containing the virus is collected and absorbed onto the mask.

How in any way could me refusing to be a part of the mindless flock going along to get along like the NFL organization itself be construed to be the athletes. I feel it is the exact opposite. Kapperf#%k started this s#$t on a false premise and it was allowed to continue and snowball and fester and kept alive by more incidents of black men getting killed mostly by their own actions. When they refuse to follow police's orders that make the police safe by resisting and fighting and attacking with or without weapons, what do you think the outcome would be?

Take every one of these protesters and give them 1 hour in a shoot don't shoot simulator acting like cops. I'm not talking about telling them they are now a cop and hand them a gun and make them go through the sim. I'm talking about giving them the law, a little officer training for a day. Instill in them the purpose of being a law officer then the sim. Better yet, give them the exact scenarios of the incident they are protesting and don't tell them. I guarantee 75% will STFU and go home.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was challenged at Zio's in Tulsa last night by the manager for not wearing a mask. Told her I had a medical condition that didn't allow me to wear one. She asked in a smartarse tone what was that condition was? My reply was that under Federal HIPPA laws and that pesky 4th Amendment to the Constitution she is not allowed to ask me what that medical condition is.
Some of the staff had their nose exposed and I pointed that out.
She came back with a dust mask and told me company policy required a mask be worn so I put it on top of my head with the strap under the chin. She told me it must cover the nose and mouth, and again I pointed out the staff that had their nose exposed.
If we hadn't been with a big group to eat I would have told her to go suck sand and left so I put it on, and when she walked away, wadded it up and threw it at her. Never wore it again. Everybody else in the group took theirs off too. I'm not a fawking sheep nor will I ever be.
Way too much evidence that the mask BS is more harmful than good.
If you didn't agree with their mask policy why did you eat there? And even after all the drama they still got your money. If more people refused to eat there due to the mask policy and it hurt their bottom line maybe they would change the policy. That's if they weren't required to have that policy by the local government like Tulsa. And in Tulsa they could have had you arrested.
"Those who refuse to wear a face covering, though, can be subject to prosecution under criminal trespassing, disturbing the peace or a similar offense."
https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/g...cle_f13c0e5b-6816-5660-9a40-8c6b0fd9f259.html

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I beg to differ on my statement about mask wearing being akin to spoiled athletes. First there seems to be a large portion of people that don't exactly know the masks will not stop the virus. All the mask does is contain slow down any spittle from a sneeze or cough. The virus is too small to be thwarted by the masks holes. In fact it could probably be argued the mask could be a container or trap because it is dry and the moisture in the air containing the virus is collected and absorbed onto the mask.

How in any way could me refusing to be a part of the mindless flock going along to get along like the NFL organization itself be construed to be the athletes. I feel it is the exact opposite. Kapperf#%k started this s#$t on a false premise and it was allowed to continue and snowball and fester and kept alive by more incidents of black men getting killed mostly by their own actions. When they refuse to follow police's orders that make the police safe by resisting and fighting and attacking with or without weapons, what do you think the outcome would be?

Take every one of these protesters and give them 1 hour in a shoot don't shoot simulator acting like cops. I'm not talking about telling them they are now a cop and hand them a gun and make them go through the sim. I'm talking about giving them the law, a little officer training for a day. Instill in them the purpose of being a law officer then the sim. Better yet, give them the exact scenarios of the incident they are protesting and don't tell them. I guarantee 75% will STFU and go home.

I agree with you on doubting the efficacy of masks. My point is someone who thinks that way should think twice about patronizing an establishment that requires masks or engaging in childish protests and antics when asked to wear one on private property that you voluntarily entered.

Just don't go there...otherwise you're just another version of the BLM protesters we see storming restaurants and harassing employees and customers.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you on doubting the efficacy of masks. My point is someone who thinks that way should think twice about patronizing an establishment that requires masks or engaging in childish protests and antics when asked to wear one on private property that you voluntarily entered.

Just don't go there...otherwise you're just another version of the BLM protesters we see storming restaurants and harassing employees and customers.

I agree 100% - a business has the right to enforce WHATEVER rules they wish. If the public dislikes those policies, they can vote with their wallet.

Of course, some "victims" will whine that businesses are mean, and unfair, and want the State to enforce their wishes on the owners.

And that, sadly - brings us to year 2020.

Stand Up For America!

Latest posts

Top Bottom