Night force experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone owned one with the np2dd reticle. I would like to see one before I pull the trigger on one. And would like owners opinions.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that exact reticle but do own a couple. I have one with the mildot reticle and the npr1 reticle. I looked through a benchrest gun with the 8-32 that had one and it was simple and drew my eye to the center dot. I think it would be great for low light shooting or for benchrest. All nightforce are tank tough but honestly the optical quality could be better for what they cost. I've beat my 3.5-15 around in the backcountry and in my feed truck atop my 7mm-08 ai and it's always tracked perfect and has held its zero. The other one is atop my 220 swift that I primarily use on prarie dogs out to around 600yds and agin it's always tracked and held zero. Kahles and Swarovski as well as Schmidt and bender have them beat on low light optical clarity if you can find a used premier they are my favorites but no longer made(tangent theta took them over) I don't know where you could find one near Tulsa. Call third generation shooting supply (gene sears) in el reno and ask for BJ he's never steered me wrong on high end optics. 800-522-3314

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom