Nikon p-223 scope for ar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the M-223 in 2-8x32
It's not a bad scope at all for what I paid for it. I didn't get the BDC I got the NikoPlex.
I liked the idea of the rapid action turret just for the novelty of it. BUT just a heads up, it's pointless on a 16" cause you can't get the velocity you need to match the turret. I put it on the 22" AR I just got done with and tested it on it. I was rather surprised that the turret was dead on (minute of prarie dog lol) out to 450 yards (that's as far as I test it).

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My m223 just came in, I like the glass clarity. I have a monarch, buck master and this and they are all great.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I received the P-223 from Cabellas. It is a nice scope. I fully recommend it. The glass clarity and the eye relief is great. Makes for more fun shooting the AR.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Buckmaster, Prostaff, etc and am very happy with them so I got a 1-4x P-223. The glass is not on par with my other Nikon products but it's not bad. If you want a 3-9 I'd go with the Prostaff though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom