NJ Man Denied CWP Twice After Being Beaten, Shocked, Threatened With Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Federal/Read.aspx?id=6543

Outrage Of The Week
Friday, April 01, 2011

....."Now back in New Jersey, Mr. Muller is understandably still shaken by the experience and fears reprisal from relatives of his abductors. He wants to protect himself, so he applied for a gun permit. He was denied. Twice. And the reason given for the denial? The Superior Court judge who ruled in the case said Mr. Muller provided “no proof of justifiable need” to carry a firearm!

Let’s make this clear: Muller was severely beaten, electrically shocked, abducted, held captive hundreds of miles from his home, threatened with death, and now fears future reprisals. And that demonstrates “no justifiable need?” That is outrageous!"

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More than likely the judge doesn't even bother to read applications. He just automatically stamps them denied.

At least one hopes that is the case.

The alternative is just too disturbing to consider...

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank GOD for states rights. I believe that I would move. I wonder if the bad guys know that they are not allowed to carry guns? I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Latest posts

Top Bottom