No crows!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen and held that Rifle what a great work of art.
I just love it.
And you guys would faint if you knew the scope that is used on it and it is a very clear scope also.

I would Pull the breasts and debone them and mash them with a mallet/tenderizer then rinse the meat well under running water and then squeeze dry.
Get some of the blood out basically.
Then add bacon grease to an iron skillet and cook the meat with Tony Chachers creole seasoning and black pepper sprinkled on it.

I want to know what it will taste like.
If it is Liver flavored then next round will get a bed of onions and before they are done I would plop the meat on top of them and cook/steam them on the top of the onions..I would also add some green/red peppers and slice the meat on a thin diagonal.

Make Fajitas from them.
Oh marinade the sliced meat in a flavor you like with the peppers before cooking the meat on the top of the peppers.

To thicken the sauce that will be in the skillet you could bread the meat but I do not do that I just sprinkle all purpose flour in little spots where there is a liquid in the pan making simmering bubbles and mix that flour with a fork to thicken the liquid.

Messy Fajitas but man it's so good with just about any meat you can get.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a friend with a crow. They got it very young and it did in fact talk like one of the family.
They were all sad when it drowned in the toilet a few years after they got it.

PR-6284 I had a great time talking with you and enjoyed your stories.
I can't believe it was as late as it was when I left.
The time just flew by.
Not that I knew what the time was when i got there as my Car clock is goofy but I stopped at the Burger King on the way home and the receipt said 5:18.
That is usually how I know what time it is gas and food receipts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom