No more boobs gifs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Thrice_ShakeWeightAudience_zpse68921e5.gif

[Broken External Image]

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Thrice_creepydafoe_zpsc5654393.gif

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what "boobies" are, but FLBP...

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Thrice8383524b0e4465fbda975058824b8115.jpg

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Why do you care if gays get married" they asked?

"How will it affect you" they said.

Seeeeee I tried to tell you guys. This is the only tip of the iceberg. First OSA goes gay, then the world. It was their plan from the beginning. Apparently they had an OSA mod on the inside.............:finger:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My lord, I was angry and then I went through each page and I am now smiling ear to ear and sad that there is a man somewhere on this board that wants this to stop. Damn him, damn him all to hell.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, my. My poor sensibilities.

I really wanted to "quote" a couple and "highlight" one or two gifs, but then my reputation would be ruined around here.

Maybe the devil made me weak?

At any rate, Spata has either played us all for fools or he's b*tch slapping a mod with this thread. I suspect the former since he still hasn't changed his avatar, in spite of all the images that must be on his computer.

Whatever the answer is, I think we all enjoyed this thread.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got the booty, who got the booty, big ol booty, where is the booty, there is the booty, big ol booty, little booty , party booty, goergeous booty, I love The booty ,,,yea, yeah... ;P

No lie, about 10 or so years ago, I had to create challenge-responses for password-recovery and went with the obvious: 1980 Rap music (thinking I would read the first part and have to type it back into a soul-less computer and not say it to a real human being).

Shortly after that, they outsourced all of the help-desk work to India and fast forward like 3 or 4 years to when I forgot my password to something and the link I had to the password-reset app was dead.

Totally not thinking about the challenge/response, I call the help-desk and get what sounded like a 19 year old giggly young lady from Bombay and when I tell her I forgot my password, she bursts into uncontrollable laughter before belting out:

I met this girl, her name was Brenda...

Now... how many of you could have issued the proper response to authenticate to that challenge?

I almost couldn't even get it out I was so embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom