Non-fiction Reading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was just wondering what non-fiction you guys enjoy reading. Also BB tends to frown at me when I try to discuss fictional scenarios with her. :bah::nono1:

Fer-Fal's blog is one that we discuss a lot. http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

I read J. Wesley Rawles a bit too but again BB thinks he a nut so she doesn't really care for it when I say "Well, JWR says this ......."" lol
She calls him "J Wesley -- wait for it -- comma Rawles. :anyone:

I think Selco's blog has been mentioned too but I haven't checked him out yet.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was just wondering what non-fiction you guys enjoy reading. Also BB tends to frown at me when I try to discuss fictional scenarios with her. :bah::nono1:

Fer-Fal's blog is one that we discuss a lot. http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

I read J. Wesley Rawles a bit too but again BB thinks he a nut so she doesn't really care for it when I say "Well, JWR says this ......."" lol
She calls him "J Wesley -- wait for it -- comma Rawles. :anyone:

I think Selco's blog has been mentioned too but I haven't checked him out yet.

ill warn everyone about Selco's blog. Everything you thought you knew about survival during urban shtf scenario's was wrong. This guy opened my eyes and scared the bejesus outa me.
No matter how prepped you'll ever be, it wont be enough.

We can prep for natural diasters but if SHTF the only thing you can do is try to survive day by day. Expect to deal with hunger, death and total chaos everyday.

Those of us in rural areas may hold out a little while but eventually even we shall experience the same.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Blink sounds like something id be interseted in. Books that explain or help understand the "why" type questions always pique my interest.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ill warn everyone about Selco's blog. Everything you thought you knew about survival during urban shtf scenario's was wrong. This guy opened my eyes and scared the bejesus outa me.
No matter how prepped you'll ever be, it wont be enough.

We can prep for natural diasters but if SHTF the only thing you can do is try to survive day by day. Expect to deal with hunger, death and total chaos everyday.

Those of us in rural areas may hold out a little while but eventually even we shall experience the same.

I have found this to be true, too. It's a real eye-opener.

Latest posts

Top Bottom