Non Resident AZ CCW Class (VALID IN OKLAHOMA) Saturday 11/29/2014 SALE! $10 OFF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cost: $60 **SALE PRICE $50 ($10 OFF) (including fingerprinting) BONUS! 5% OFF on non-gun products purchased the day of the class!

Time: 0930

Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms
8722 E 41st St
Tulsa, OK 74145

You can sign up on line at;
http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/no...s-p-21994.html or come into the shop

This is the most cost effective and time saving method we offer for someone to exercise the right to carry...

12 reasons why people take our non resident CCW class

1. Can be obtained regardless of state residence

2. Valid if you move

3. Valid for 5 years

4. $43 renewal fee

5. Mailed to your home

6. Valid with semi-auto or revolver

7. No shooting requirement

8. Fingerprinting is FREE ($30 value)

9. Valid in 30 states

10. Provides you with the ability to carry LAWFULLY

11. Class time approximately 3 hrs.

12. Low cost permit fee ($60)

Valid in the following states;
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

You can also host a class!
You get ten people and you the host plus (1) will be Free! We come to you and we bring all the necessary forms with us. It is our desire to make it as easy as we can for people to exercise their right to carry!

Those of you who, in the past, have taken the non-resident Utah class from Ron Snell or Myself. You may come in and I will provide you with the application and fingerprint cards and fingerprint you for $25. Stop in after 1pm on Saturday or anytime Monday-Friday between 10am and 5pm

akatom2u

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Registered for the class on the 20th yesterday. Nice shop, very friendly and knowledgeable, patient with me and helped me map out an upper build and plans for my pistol. Very nice stuffed animal collection!

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I know online conceal carry had to change to Virginia recently because they changed the requirements for an Arizona permit. This could be different so I suppose I shouldn't speak for these people. I apologize.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of these classes scheduled in the near future?

Kinda looks like you can do this on your own by mail if you can get your fingerprints on the provided card correctly + $60.

Firearm competency can be achieved with numerous methods it appears.

N. An applicant shall demonstrate competence with a firearm through any of the following:

1. Completion of any firearms safety or training course or class that is available to the general public, that is offered by a law enforcement agency, a junior college, a college or a private or public institution, academy, organization or firearms training school and that is approved by the department of public safety or that uses instructors who are certified by the national rifle association.
2. Completion of any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the Arizona game and fish department or a similar agency of another state.
3. Completion of any national rifle association firearms safety or training course.
4. Completion of any law enforcement firearms safety or training course or class that is offered for security guards, investigators, special deputies or other divisions or subdivisions of law enforcement or security enforcement and that is approved by the department of public safety.
5. Evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States armed forces.
6. A valid current or expired concealed weapon, firearm or handgun permit or license that is issued by another state or a political subdivision of another state and that has a training or testing requirement for initial issuance.
7. Completion of any governmental police agency firearms training course and qualification to carry a firearm in the course of normal police duties.
8. Completion of any other firearms safety or training course or class that is conducted by a department of public safety approved or national rifle association certified firearms instructor.

MORE

Latest posts

Top Bottom