Nonresident holiday antlerless season??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it hilarious?
It’s not our jobs to do your research. We offered some help with the knowledge that we had as residents in good faith.
Here is where you can do your own research along with a disclaimer from the ODW that the online booklet and the hard copy in stores are for reference only and is just an interpretative summary.
Titles 29 and 800 are available online as well.
View attachment 185080

I’m not belittling anyone here. I find it funny that the odwc seems to have completely overlooked an obvious question to a deer RIFLE season of all things.

As posted I will get ahold of the odwc myself.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have spent 12 hours telling us how we are wrong and you still don't know yourself. Hilarious!

Edit to say 13 hours before you try to correct me on that.

Last edited:

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea no worries. I’ll just get ahold of odwc Monday when everyone is at work. I don’t need to know until later anyway. IF my buddy comes wouldn’t be till nearer Christmas.

just thought someone here might have a quick answer /reference for me but obviously this subject has never been discussed before

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn’t it legal to use a nonresident archery license during the doe days? I’ve never read anywhere that the season closes for nonresidents during the holidays to allow residents to shoot does.:scratch:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea no worries. I’ll just get ahold of odwc Monday when everyone is at work. I don’t need to know until later anyway. IF my buddy comes wouldn’t be till nearer Christmas.

just thought someone here might have a quick answer /reference for me but obviously this subject has never been discussed before
Well, what’s the verdict on an out of stater holiday antlerless license?!?:anyone:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, what’s the verdict on an out of stater holiday antlerless license?!?:anyone:
ElkStalker PM’d me the response he got from ODWC and by golly I was RIGHT!!!
For the super low price of just $300, a nonresident can purchase a NR gun license to use during the holiday doe season, and it would actually be a good deal if a person already hunted rifle season anyway....not so much if you just want to hunt during the holiday doe season though.:blush:

What really gets me about this thread is that I know game wardens snoop this forum looking for low hanging fruit, and yet not a d*mn one of them chimed in to answer a serious legal question. Pretty sh*tty in my book.:censored:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom