Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our good member gerhard1 has offered to host an ENS, at his private outdoor range on his place up in northern Oklahoma, near Medford on Saturday, July 29th. Let's go have a great time!

(Note: I edited this post since we have now decided July 29 works best for the most).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This would be a great time. 'Flatwins ' and I will be in Enid for the races on the 8th. It would be really cool if that weekend worked out.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost any date is good with me. Will it be primarily handguns or what?

I can't speak for anyone else but I'll still be under my .22 restrictions then, so all I'll have is the Buckmark and my Glock with the conversion kit.

If anyone wants to shoot the Ruger, just holler. You bring your own factory loaded ammo (sorry guys, no reloads or remanned stuff)and I'll bring it out. Otherwise I'm not fooling with it.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost any date is good with me. Will it be primarily handguns or what?

That is really your call, since it's your range. Usually, people like to bring their rifles to these too, especially if it's outdoors and we can stretch out a little bit. Can you tell us about the range itself please and if you want to allow long guns or keep it to just handguns?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, yeah! I think I could make any weekend work, although the 1st, 22nd or 29th would be easiest. Throw out the 22nd for Run-n-Gun. Ah, nuts. I'll make it work whenever!

Latest posts

Top Bottom