Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, folks - I checked with my Social Director, who coincidentally wears a ring that matches mine, and She (note the Capitalization) informed me that we have plans for that day.

I was going to drive up there to meet some of you. I'm new here, but it never hurts to put faces to, well, screen names.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, folks - I checked with my Social Director, who coincidentally wears a ring that matches mine, and She (note the Capitalization) informed me that we have plans for that day.

I was going to drive up there to meet some of you. I'm new here, but it never hurts to put faces to, well, screen names.

Too bad. Maybe next time. Where at in Logan County?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, I'm coming up from Yukon. Anybody around my area need a lift or wanna ride up with me? I plan on departing bright and early so I can be on station by 0830.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanna caravan?? We can meet you somewhere along the way at a certain time if ya want ...

Who else is coming from around here anyway?? If we all met up at a common intersection we could all get there at the same time and that way help each other set up canopies and tables and what not.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
163357_large.jpg

Thinking about taking this baby. S&W Model 627 8-shot. It now has Pachmayr Compacs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom