Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, I just thought of something. Go ahead and bring the clays if you want, but the grass on the berm is pretty high and there could be a problem placing them. .

I found these, they are for holding clays. I'll bring them also.

20472080_1611469115564978_16174380_n.jpg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SOB how often do these take place? I'm still a few weeks out from having something fun to bring :(
That doesn't mean you can't come and shoot ... we're a pretty easy-going group. If you see something you like, just ask if they kind if you shoot it. Plus, you can come shoot the breeze with us at lunch ...
Indeed. All I ask is that the release from liabiliy form be signed and you can shoot.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone IS going to video record this aren't they? You know, for posterity's sake.

Weather still looks pretty good. NOAA forecasts a 10% chance of showers and T-storms before 7 PM, and that's about an hour from now. After that hopefully, it's clear.

See you tomorrow. I hope.

I've been busy getting things ready, so if you gentle people will excuse me, I'll get off of my computer.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SOB how often do these take place? I'm still a few weeks out from having something fun to bring :(

Yep. You can still come and join the fun. I'm not bringing much myself. A couple of big bore rifles which folks may, or may not, want to shoot. I'm going mainly to meet some folks FTF who I have known only through this forum for years. Time to put some faces with names!

Latest posts

Top Bottom